Sunday, September 04, 2016

Thursday Night Lights

Just gonna say it.  This is a proud mama post.  A little bit of bragging and a whole lot of proud!

Last Thursday night, Alise and her cheer mates had their first JV game at home. They did a great job and our boys came back from behind and ended up winning the game! Such a great night to get our school's football season off to a winning season!





I just love these two!  Wayne booked it all day to get to her game that evening! We took family pics, but Steph won't send them to me because she says she looks fat! Pah-leese! Alise was so happy to be cheering!

Friday morning happened bright and early!  Friday's mean a 6:45 am start time at school to get ready for the pep rally!  It was a Super Hero theme and my baby girl was all decked out in her Wonder Woman t-shirt!


On Friday evening, we had a slumber party at our house. One of Alise's classmates moved over the summer and was back "home" for the long Labor Day weekend!  The girls were just precious and stayed up all night!


Good times this Labor Day weekend!

15 comments:

  1. Well, in just the short time that I've been reading your blog Alise has grown up so much. I know you are a proud Momma and rightfully so. Enjoy your day off tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Lea! I am a very proud Mama!! I hope you have a wonderful Labor Day, too!

      Delete
  2. She looks great on top of that pyramid. Have a fun cheer mom season :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Vicki! Much to this Mama's dismay, her favorite place to be is in the air!

      Delete
  3. Looks like your daughter is living the American Dream :) I don't blame you for being happy about it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! She's living life large right now!

      Delete
  4. Looks like your daughter is living the American Dream :) I don't blame you for being happy about it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She's such a cutie. You should be very proud! These are some of the best years in a young girl's life. I hope she enjoys them to the fullest!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Emily! I'm so proud of the young lady she is becoming.

      Delete
  6. She is such a cutie, and I know she must be working hard with her cheer program! Way to go, Alice and mama! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank goodness cheering is something Alise loves, because she does give it her all! I'm proud of her for sticking with it, even when some days are tough!

      Delete
  7. There she is!!! Gorgeous, sweet Alise cheering like a champ!!! I know your heart was bursting with pride!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My heart was bursting, Andrea! So proud of our Girlie!

      Delete
  8. Friend...your girl looks so grown up...I just cannot get over it!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know!! What am I going to do? I mean, I put her to bed the day before middle school started as a little girl and when she woke up the next morning, I swear she was a tween!! Yikes! It's going by SO fast!

      Delete