Friday, September 23, 2016

Heart Of A Tiger

I want to encourage y'all to watch, "Heart Of A Tiger" on College Football Gameday on ESPN tomorrow. If you can't watch, please record it to watch later.

Jonathon and Holley Perry attend our church and lost a baby boy last year. They chose to donate their son's organs in order to help someone else. Their son's heart ended up helping a little boy in Alabama.

The Perry's are LSU fans.
The donee's family are Auburn fans.

Be sure to catch this amazing story of unending love. God is so good!

5 comments:

  1. I.WILL.BE.WATCHING!!! LOVE YOU!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for letting me know about this, Laura. We watch ESPN College GameDay every Saturday but I will be sure to pay close attention to this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will def watch or record. Katie will be at Game Day as it is at UT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it when ESPN does these specials to show the human experience. I will record it. Then I will watch ugly crying because I'm not tough when it comes to stuff like that. LSU over Bama!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is such an awesome, soul lifting story!

    ReplyDelete