Wednesday, March 09, 2016

The Kid Behind The Blog


I absolutely love the idea of this Linkup about kids behind the blog!  Of course, if you've been reading my blog for a while, you already know a lot about our Baby Girl.  Our almost-eleven year old Baby Girl that is no longer a baby! It made my heart smile when my friend, Mrs. Lea, recognized Alise this past weekend at the basketball game and she had never even met her!

Here are the answers from our "interview session" this past Sunday afternoon while we were watching yet another episode of Gilmore Girls. Alise tends to be short and sweet like her daddy.  She was excited about the interview, but wasn't wild about the questions.  She thought I had made them up or that we could make them up as we went along.  I told her we would save that idea for another post!

March 2016

What do you enjoy doing with Mommy and Daddy? I enjoy playing basketball with my Daddy and I like to watch Gilmore Girls with my Mommy. I like when me and Mommy drive to meet my Daddy on his UPS route and eat lunch with him.

Name one thing you are really good at. It's a tie.  I like basketball because I like to play point guard and be on a team with my friends.  I also like cheerleading because I get to cheer with my friends.

What is one thing that Mommy and Daddy tell you often? Mommy and Daddy tell me to hurry up and quit lally-gagging {She takes after her Daddy in that regard! Just saying.}


Mother's Day 2015

What do you want to be when you grow up? I want to be a heart doctor because my favorite You Tuber died of a heart condition. {Alise and her friends watch a You Tube channel called, Bratayley. It's about twin sisters and they do goofy stuff along with hair and make-up and they are originally from Louisiana. Their brother, who was also sometimes on the videos, recently died of a heart condition.}

What do you think Mommy and Daddy do when you go to bed at night? Watch TV.

Bonus Question per Alise: What are your favorite colors? Purple, lime green, blue, and pink.

I'm linking up today with Our Pretty Little Girls. On Thursday, I'm linking up at my friend, Michelle's blog!


11 comments:

  1. Love her answers, especially what she wants to be when she grows up! Delightfu. I like seeing the different ages of the kids that answer these questions. I decided to join in this month with the grands too. You'll get a kick out of their 2 and 3 year old answers. Thank you for the shout out for my party.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Headed over your way, Michelle! Thanks for reading!

      Delete
  2. A cardiologist in da house!!!! I love this!! Alise, YOU ROCK!!! Just like your mama!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it too, Andrea! She can support her parents!!

      Delete
  3. Good job Alise! A cute idea for a blog post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet young lady you have! I loved all her answers, especially about what mom and dad do when they go to bed :)!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes to Gilmore Girls! That's such a great show! And I love that she wants to be a heart doctor. Great goals, sweet girl. Thank you for linking up with us!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have an almost 11 year old too and she watches that same youtube channel.

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMW, my kids are the worst dawdlers in the world, I think they get it from me though, I remember being reminded that we need to leave too, lol.

    --visiting from the TKBTB linkup
    http://www.emmmmerz.com/tkbtb-mar16/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gilmore girls with mommy... I grew up watching that show with my mom too! And I love her motivation for being a heart Doctor... So sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my gosh....this selfie....how cute is she with those braids!!!!

    ReplyDelete