Friday, March 18, 2016

I'm Baaack! Friday Favorites

It's been a while since I've done a Friday Favorites post and I'm not really sure why I fell off the wagon except to say that I simply haven't had the time to devote to it. Anyway, I'm back at it this week and I'll be joining Andrea and April for their linkup parties, too!

{one.}

It's Strawberry Season! And I am craving some yummy desserts!
Strawberry Kabobs

These two recipes are my favorite because they are so light for Spring. The parfait is a recipe I found on Pinterest and it has become a family favorite.  I've even served it in flutes like the picture for my girlfriends. The kabobs are what I 've made most recently for the Bigs. I left off the marshmallows and piped with white almond bark instead of chocolate and the family loved them!

{two.}

I'm loving these scalloped shorts from one of my favorite local boutiques!  I went there last week to get a gift card for a friend and came out with a bag of things for myself! Right now, these short are only sold online and you can shop HERE.  They come in several colors and are perfect for this spring and summer!

Scalloped Shorts: Hot Pink

{three.}

I know I said it yesterday, but we have been enjoying the sun so much this week! With all the flooding in our area of Louisiana, warm days with the sun shining is such great medicine for the soul. I snapped this picture of me and Baby Girl one afternoon this week. She went back to school on Tuesday.




{four.}





I've been using Exuviance Performance Peel Pads for over a year now and I really like the results I've gotten with using them. However, they are pretty pricey {and I only use them once a week instead of the suggested twice a week}.  So imagine my surprise when I walked in Ulta earlier this week and noticed that these babies were being featured on their "21 Days of Beauty" at HALF PRICE!!  Woo hoo!!  Win win!

{five.}

And last, but certainly not least, today I celebrate TEN YEARS here on the blog!  Yay me!


Happy Blogiversary to me! I can. not. believe. that it was ten years ago today that I started this little personal space on the internet! My blog continues to be a place where I can write about our family and scrapbook our lives. I've met SO MANY wonderful people through my hobby and some of them have become dear friends.

Enjoy your weekend, Peeps!  I hope it's a good one!  See ya next week!

9 comments:

  1. Wow, 10 years can't even imagine. I'll be happy if I make it to two. Congrats. Thank you for sharing your thankful moment with me this week. Hop over and read if you wish. Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on 10 years of writing! I may order those shorts - they don't look super short and are so cute :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Happy Blog Anni!!! Wish I'd had the pleasure of knowing you from the start but ever so LUCKY I do now!!! LOVE those shorts and girl, send me some sun!!! And a strawberry parfait!! Love, cheers and hugs my gorgeous friend for a fantastic weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the shadow picture!! And 10 years?!! That is crazy girl....what a great little diary of your life.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay!
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those strawberry desserts look amazing!! 10 years of blogging?! That's awesome lady!
    Kelsey
    www.thepeacockroost.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Happy Bloganniversary!! How exciting. I am also celebrating my 10 year as well in the Fall. So crazy to think it has been 10 years. Glad our blogs finally crossed paths. Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy blogiversary!! 10 years, wow. Ten years ago I was doing the mommy board thing. LOL Must check out the peel at Ulta.

    ReplyDelete
  9. 10 years?!? That's amazing. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete