Thursday, March 03, 2016

Confessional Thursday ~ Take 4


Short and sweet today, Peeps!  Spring Break is nearly over for this Mama and I might just begin hyperventilating over it!  The week has sped by indeed!

I confess...I have been blogging for TEN years, y'all, as of March 18th!  My mind just can't wrap around that!

I confess...I have the best doctor in the world! I mean, seriously, she ROCKS! I had my annual check up last week and y'all know how I've been griping and complaining about being peri-menopausal. So...without going into too much detail here on the blog, she gave me something for the night sweats and hot flashes (and they're not hormones!). But most importantly, she listened and reassured me that I'm not as crazy as I feel. I just love her!

I confess...On the opposite end of the spectrum and in the words of Carrie Underwood's song, something's in the water! I have several, several friends that are pregnant right now.  Good God! What are they thinking?! I can say that and laugh, because I literally asked them that question!  I'm just glad it ain't me! And just for the record, I would not want to give birth on February 29th.

I confess...I totally dissed the Oscar's this year and decided to go out with the girls to celebrate Jennifer and Leigh's February birthdays! There may have been a few toasts to 'Spring Break,' too! We capped the night off with wedding cake cupcakes!  So yummy!

I confess...I have been "schooled" in the area of music and I must renounce my earlier statements about listening to Hip Hop.  It's actually "R&B" so I'm told.  I stand corrected.

I confess...This picture makes me oh-so happy! I have yet to hear Leo's entire speech, but I saw some of it on social media with references to the climate and I was like, you've got to be kidding me! But long live Rose and Jack!


I confess...I haven't watched the new, Fuller House, on Netflix yet.  Alise isn't even that interested in it and that kills. my. soul. I use to watch that show every Friday night when I babysat the Russell girls! I loved it!

I'm linking up today with Jessica at The Newly

Enjoy the first weekend of March! See ya back here next week!

11 comments:

  1. Congrats on 10 year of blogging! Not many in the blogosphere can say that! I felt the same way about Leo's speech...not everything has to be a political statement!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My favorite acceptance speeches are those that are truly genuine and not foolish. Accepting an award is not the time to make a statement. Thanks for reading and for being an awesome blog friend!

      Delete
  2. Holy WOWZERS, you are one of the founding mothers of blogs!! So cool my friend!! Crap, I call it hip hop too! The Oscars were horrible but oh how Jack and Rose make me smile too!! Holding up my glass to toast to a decade more of your goodness!!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! I don't know about the "founding mother, " but I'll certainly toast to the next decade! Cheers!

      Delete
  3. 10 years - AMAZING!!!! Still super happy over cheer and sad about fuller house. Sofia has already binge watched the whole season !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have another friend that has binge watched it, too, and she said it was kinda corny, but I'm like, it was corny back then, too! Can you believe we have known each other for so long! Not exactly ten years, but very close!

      Delete
  4. 10 years of blogging!? Wow that is crazy. I love that picture of Leo and Kate. So sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. 10 years...wow!! One of my besties had a grandson born on the 29th. I didn't not have high expectations for Fuller House but I am loving it! Carly has watched with me but I will tell you it's not uber kid friendly. Nothing horrible but definitely more suggestive stuff than I thought there would be. But dang..John Stamos is still hot!

    ReplyDelete
  6. 10 years!!! Congrats girlfriend. The changes in just the 5 I have been blogging astound me, some good, some not so good. I had numerous friends who decided 39/40 was a good time to have another...CRAZY!!! My exact words to one of my BFFs at the time, "better you than me girlfriend!!" LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love seeing Rose and Jack together to

    ReplyDelete
  8. In all those 10 years, have you ever felt like quitting? Seriously, that is a long time. I didn't even hear of blogs back then.

    ReplyDelete