Thursday, January 07, 2016

Fashion Over 40 Pinterest Board

I am so thankful that my blog friend, Andrea, reminded me yesterday of todays Linkup because for some reason I always seem to forget!  I'm actually working on a post right now recapping some outfits that I've worn recently, but it's not quite ready.  See, I don't consider myself a fashion blogger, so I really have to psych myself up and hold my breath when I push the "publish" button to any fashion posts.  Needless to say, I couldn't psych myself up today.


The FABulous Journey

So what I decided to do instead was to tell you about a Pinterest Board that Andrea and I, and a few other awesome fashion bloggers, are pinning to these days!  The Board is called Fashion Over 40 and you can follow us and our styles by clicking on the board below.
Follow Laura's board Fashion Over 40 on Pinterest.

I personally like to add fashion pins that I find on the internet through blogs and other websites, while several of the other pinners like Shelly, Amy, and Andrea like to pin their own fashion styles which I think is so fun! I just love their passion for fashion! Ha! If you're interested in pinning to the website as well, leave me a comment and I'll contact you.  All I need is your email address.  It's so easy! Our board is forever growing and so are our followers. I've gotten emails from followers that love our board because of the inspiration it gives to our age group and I just love that!

Happy Thursday, Fashionistas! Thanks for stopping by and reading today!

8 comments:

  1. I am not over 40, but I would wear almost all of those outfits! Love the board, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea!!! Would love it if we get some more fashionistas to join us! How sweet of you friend for those precious shout outs! Everything about you rocks my dear, And I hope you have a glorious day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this idea! Always looking for great fashion without looking like a 40 something dressed in teen clothing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like looking at you all, but can't and won't picture myself in any outfit fit for the Internet. No Way! But you all keep being the inspiration for us slackers in the fashion department.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this! Too bad I have never been on Pinterest in my life !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Laura, I'm so glad you braved it to join us for My Refined Style. I'm glad you highlighted your Pinterest board and I would love to join it as a contributor (pinterest.com/shelliebow).

    From another southern gal,
    Shellie
    www.thefabjourney.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Shellie! I will send you an email soon. Thanks and I look forward to seeing your pins!

      Delete
  7. Pinterest is so fun! Thanks so much for joining MY REFINED STYLE LINK UP!

    OXOX
    Dawn Lucy
    http://fashionshouldbefun.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete