Tuesday, January 05, 2016

Ain't Gonna Happen

Let me just start off by saying that I love you guys.  I really do.  I mean, REALLY!

But, please, for the LOVE OF GOD THAT IS WITHIN US, PLEASE no more cleaning and organization posts!! This I'm-not-doing-anything-until-after-January-because-it's-my-birthday-month girl has had enough!  I dont wanna clean out my closet!  I don't wanna clean my house within one hour! I don't wanna clean up the upstairs game room! I don't wanna touch Alise's room with a ten foot pole! I don't wanna, don't wanna, don't wanna.  In the words of one of my co-workers, IT AIN'T GONNA HAPPEN!

I know JUST how she feels! =):

And so before you all think that my house is a pig pen, I promise it's not.  I do have a maid.  And I do CLEAN for the maid the night before she comes.  So its really like my house gets TWO cleanings in ONE week, but good gosh I am not interested in the whole organization bit right now! I kid you not, I got on Pinterest last night and every. single. pin. in my feed was about cleaning and organizing! I don't want to buy bins and baskets!  I want to buy birthday presents!!  You laugh and may even be ticked off by my snarkiness, but you try having a birthday in January with all the cleaning and organizing pushers!! It ain't easy!  Because the guilt's there.  Oh, it's there, all right!

But it still ain't happening!


9 comments:

  1. I have not wanted to do it for SOOO long and that is why yesterday I carried 5 full trash bags of crap out of Carly's room. It had been weighing on me for and ever! I totally clean before my housekeeper too..I want her to be able to see all the stuff that really needs to be cleaned instead of just organizing my stuff.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're coming to my house next, right?!

      Delete
  2. That's so nice you have a cleaning lady, we had one growing up too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it, you said it! THANK YOU! Same here, one post and I will go mad. Not even about the house, but about planning every single minute of our lives out on planners. Okay, my rant for the day. Thanks for getting me going, it feels so GOOD.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with the planners, too, Michelle. I'm over it! Didn't even buy one this year {or the last few years for that matter}. I'm certainly not knocking anyone who did, but that's just not me.

      Delete
  4. Ha ha! This was fun to read. And that little girl is going to totally need botox if she keeps making that face :). I also clean for the maid. You don't want them to think less of you after all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha, Megan! The botox comment is so you! Have a great weekend!

      Delete
  5. Girl you are so funny! I don't have a January birthday so I'm not sure what my excuse is for just not wanting to do it all!!! Have a great day

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You shouldn't have that much to clean out or organize, Kimm! You just freaking MOVED! Everything should be great at your house! Ha!

      Delete