Monday, December 07, 2015

Christmas Card 2015

Whew!  I did it y'all!  I put my big girl panties on and sucked it in and had a family Christmas card made!  Yay me! I'm really surprised they turned out as well as they did, to be completely honest.  We took them on Thanksgiving Day at my parent's house.  I told myself when we were walking outside that if the pictures did not turn out, I was done and wouldn't be sending cards this year. Wayne isn't happy about his squint, but he was fine enough for me to go ahead and have them printed.  I used another Etsy seller this year for my design.  I wanted something simple and not flashy, so I thought this design was perfect.


Christmas 2015



Christmas 2014


Christmas 2013



2010



2008


Hopefully one day I'll be able to find "the missing years."  I have a few previous year cards that I should scan, but these were the only ones I have electronically right now.

And speaking of cards, they are flowing in at our house!  We display the cards we receive on the staircase that's decorated with lighted garland and ribbon.  It makes my heart oh-so happy when it's full every year and I dread having to take it down after the holidays!

Merry Christmas!

Linking up with Countdown to Christmas, Bits of Cheer, & Tuesday Talk, and Walk With Me By Faith.

12 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Starting over here. They're gorgeous...capturing the Horton family at its finest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love getting Christmas cards on the mail!!! Yours look great this year !!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! It turned out perfect! And, I'm the same way about cards! I get giddy when going through the mail each day! It's the most wonderful time of the year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cannot even tell you how much I LOVE these and you all look soooo great!! And can I say whoohoo Bama rolled over dem Gators!!! Although I knew you were probably yelling at them boys a bit!!! Happy Monday Marvelous Mama!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think they turned out great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it. Pictures have been taken, but card still not decided on. Elie always designs them and she's been a bit busy with cheer!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your card! It is a fantastic picture of your family, and the print on it is spunky but simple.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your card! Such a lovely family photo, and photo cards are my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a cute picture and card! I cannot believe how big Alise has gotten. So cute!

    Thank you for joining in the fun again this year! I wish you a very Merry CHRISTmas!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hopped over from Faith's blog - LOVED looking not just at this year's card but at years past, too!! :)

    ReplyDelete