Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Quick Question? I Need Your Input

Yo, Peeps!

I have a question and I need your help for a future blog post!

I would like to list all the Christmas Link Ups on my blog as a reference for everyone. Do any of my readers know of any Christmas Link Ups?  For instance, who is featuring a "Tour of Homes" for Christmas this year?  In the meantime, I'm checking with my old blog friend, Faith, to see if she will be continuing to feature Christmas Card Carousel this year.  This may be a great time to link up with a blog friend {or two or three...} to come up with your own holiday link up party!

The only link up party that I know of right now is coming up on December 4th and it's a Cookie Exchange with Lady Lawyer and Bourbon, Lipstick, & Stilettos.

grab button for Bourbon, Lipstick, and Stilettos

Leave me a comment or email me the link ups you know about already. Don't forget to include the blog link to the party! Let me know by Wednesday, Dec. 2nd.

Happy Thanksgiving!  Gobble till you wobble!

9 comments:

  1. I know of this Cookie Swap going on from Katherine's Corner http://katherinescorner.com/annual-holiday-cookie-swap-linky-party/ and there is another one which I will email you when I find it. Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Michelle! Yes, please let me know of the other one when you have a chance. Happy Thanksgiving, my sweet friend!

      Delete
  2. Myself (http://northwestnativeblog.blogspot.com) and Julie from Say Yes To Happy (https://sayyestohappy.wordpress.com/) do a monthly link-up and our December one (this coming Tuesday, December 1st!) is blogging about your Christmas traditions!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey girl! Don't have specifics, but check out Jennifer-Dimples and Tangles, Amanda-Dixie Delights, and Amy & Christy-11 Magnolia Lane...those girls are always in on the holiday festivities and tours.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm keeping my eyes out on these blogs! If I see a link up, I'll update my list!

      Delete
  4. Also, check out Jenny-Evolution of Style...she has info at the bottom of her post today about holiday home tours with some of the biggies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, girl! I knew I could count on you! I hope you and your family have a WONDERFUL Thanksgiving! We have so much to be thankful for!

      Delete
  5. I love Christmas blog link ups! Especially home tours, will let you know what I find out :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the Christmas home tours, too! Let me know what you find out, Karen, and Happy Thanksgiving!

      Delete