Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Through The Years

I love posting these pictures every year about this time!  My Baby Girl is growing up!  I am so proud of her!



                                        First Day of PreK-3 2008


First Day of PreK-4 2009


First Day of Kindergarten 2010


First Day of First Grade 2011


First Day of Second Grade 2012



First Day of Third Grade 2013


First Day of Fourth Grade 2014



First Day of Fifth Grade 2015

We've had a rather rough start to the new school year {thus, the fake smile}. I'm hoping things get better soon!

11 comments:

  1. Her smile is the same in every picture. I had a daughter who I said the same thing and one year I made her make a stupid face just to change things up a bit. She hates me for that!!!! I sure hope it gets better. Fifth, sixth and seventh are the hardest years. Hang in there! She has you on her side.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Michelle! I needed to hear that today!

      Delete
  2. Such a beautiful girl, like her mama! This is a tough time for us and them. I ache sometimes worrying about getting the year off to a good start! I will pray for your sweet girl and I just know God has good things in store for her!!! Now, I booked your ticket and will have you back in time for an after school snack!!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh how sweet!!! Love seeing the pictures through the years!! xo, biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was so cute! Loved the stroll down memory lane. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too darling! Happy back to school :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ditto what Michelle said! These can be tough years, but she has a great supporter and friend in you. She is just precious!

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is beautiful. Hope she has a great school year!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So fun!! Love the look back.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your daughter is so adorable! I hope things get better and she has a great year!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Precious. Love seeing the outfits and backpacks change. She is growing up for sure. I was not a fan of the middle school years, so I feel your pain!!!

    ReplyDelete