Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Mama Drama

Y'all.

I've got a situation.

And it just thoroughly pisses me off.

And I can't go into alot of detail because quite a few of my close friends read my blog and I don't want the word to get out {but even if it does, I really don't care}, but let me just tell you what I've got going on in my head.  Writing is good for the soul, right?

Don't lie to me.  It's my number uno pet peeve and I will write you off if I find out you did.

Don't use me to find out things you want to know.  Even though I may know the answer, I'm not your source for information.  

Don't pretend to be my friend. I don't need or want fake friends.  Don't come slinking back into my life.

Your kid is not better than my kid and my kid's not perfect, either.

Don't text me/Facebook me like we're BFFS and then ignore me in public.

All of the above may make me sound like a witch with a capital "B," but that's how I roll.  I'll be your biggest cheerleader and most loyal friend, but these are things that just aren't acceptable to me.




10 comments:

  1. Oh no! I hate drama of all kinds. If you need an ear , I'm here. Praying for the situation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely hate mama drama. Sorry you are going through this. Unfortunately, I think social media and the online world make it a lot easier to be fake or create drama. Hope it all gets resolved!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I AGREE! You tell it mama! I can only imagine - and if I had to guess, which I won't here, this has been ongoing! Either way, I've dropped friends in the past for similar incidents because, well quite honestly you don't need them if this is how they make you feel. Praying for you on this one friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh boy! Sounds like some recent goings on in my neck of the woods too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. PREACH! One of the biggest things my mom taught me in life, to not lie. I would rather you hurt me with a truth than a lie. You don't want to be my friend, okay, tell me that.

    liz @ sundays with sophie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Liz, I totally agree! I tell my family - mostly my ten year old daughter - don't lie to me! It's better to tell me the truth - even if it's bad - than to lie to me about it. So far, I think I've got the fear of God in her about that! Thanks for stopping by and commenting!

      Delete
  6. Uh oh...fake people are no good. Sorry you're dealing with one of those!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah fake people are no fun at all. Sorry you got one of those hanging around :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hear ya! I'm not about that drama. The best friends are the ones who make it easy! Also, I hate lies! Even if it is unintentional. The truth always comes out!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this post. Big time love it !!!

    ReplyDelete