Monday, August 17, 2015

First Day of Fifth Grade

My baby is in the Fifth Grade!!  Where has the time gone?

Here's our annual stair case picture on the first day of school.  Alise is sitting on the step that I had my accident on. Just saying.





We're going to have a great year with Mrs. O!! She's a great friend of mine!

I posted this picture of Alise on Facebook.  I love it so much!  Her first day of PreK-4 at RO and the last day of her elementary school days. It's so hard for me to believe that she's now the oldest group on the elementary hall.  I remember the first day was started at RO and thinking that those kids were so BIG!  And now, she's there, too!

I wanted to show you what my BFF Leigh designed for Alise to carry to Mrs. O this morning!  Isn't this GREAT happy! I LOVE IT!  Thanks so much, Leigh!  And special thanks to Jonah for sharpening all those pencils!


Hope everyone is having a great Monday!

6 comments:

  1. Hope she has a wonderful year being the biggest in the hall - that's a special thing :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww...hope she has a wonderful start to the school year!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I love the first day pix. And OMG...I am totally in love with that teacher gift. Did you make that yourself? I saved a few jars recently hoping I could come up with a fun project.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, the middle school years...don't ever want to go back to those. She is growing up and I'm surprised she allowed you to take a picture of her in the classroom. Mine would have died! Always had to do it before they left the house. Good luck this year and how fun you have a teacher friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so welcome!! I can't get over how grown she is!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope your daughter has a great year. They grow up so fast, don't they?

    ReplyDelete