Monday, August 24, 2015

Fall Bucket List

Yes, it's still well over 93 degrees and 100% humidity where I live, but a girl can dream, can't she?  Here are a few things that I came up with for my fall bucket list!

1.  Read by the Fire

2.  Dress in layers and leggings

3.  Watch College Game Day {and Alabama football, of course!}

4.  Crunch leaves

5.  Break out the crock pot for a new hearty soup

6.  Turn clocks back an hour

7.  Wear fall nail colors

8.  Plan fall family picture

9.  Carve a pumpkin

10.  Open the windows 

11.  Go to the Fair

12.  Find a fall candle

13.  Gobble candy corn

14.  Bake

15.  "Boo" our friends & neighbors

From what I've been reading in Blog Land, most of you are enjoying cooler temps {insert pouty face}, so surely the thought of fall has crossed your mind.  What are some things on your bucket list?

I'm linking up with Mingle Monday, Let It Shine, Tuesday Talk, Thoughts for Thursday, & Thinking Out Loud Thursday

9 comments:

  1. I see many here that I enjoy doing also. We still have summer hot humid temps in NC too. You are not alone. Fall really doesn't feel like fall till October around here. One thing on my bucket list this fall (not that I make them), making apple pies. Oh how I love a homemde, warm apple pie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so stinking cute! My list to a Tee! Bring it on! I'll be gobbling candy corn while I stomp on some leaves in my Notre Dame jersey! Sorry Bama girl!! Still love ha!! Ha ha! Happy Monday you pretty thang you!!!

    livingoncloudandreanine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha! I like the way you think, Andrea!

      Delete
  3. Sounds like the perfect list to me!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun! Can't believe it is almost fall time!!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great list and I'm sooooo ready for fall!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. College game day!! My heart gets so happy for it to be back SO soon - I literally can't wait - there's no excitement like game day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all of those ideas on your Fall bucket list. I've never made a list for Fall, but if I did, it would look a lot like yours because we have quite a few things in common. Blessings... :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh my FAVORITE season. Can't wait to make our Fall bucket list.

    ReplyDelete