Monday, April 13, 2015

Taking A Blogging Break



You Girls are cracking me up over the "H-word!"

And thank you for your kind comments about the bikini. I love all the friendships and encouragement I receive from my blog friends!  Y'all are the best!

I'll be taking a blog break for the remainder of the month because - ahem! - I have a little special place I'm going with my man to celebrate a pretty darn important milestone in our lives!  You can follow me on Instagram and Twitter because I plan to still post and tweet while I'm away.  I'll be back to blogging again around the beginning of May!

Bon Voyage!

11 comments:

  1. I will miss you, but have so much fun!!! Can't wait to hear all about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks, Katie! I can't wait!

      Delete
  3. Have a wonderful trip! Can't wait to see all the pics!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Tanya! I promise to post on IG. It's just that I don't think we can use our phones while we're on the cruise so I'll have to post pics when we get off to walk around or do excursions. I'm SO excited! I can't believe it's finally here!!

      Delete
  4. Have fun!!! I'll be following along on IG!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Y'all have fun! Can't wait to see all the pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Missing your posts, but loving your instagram pics! Looks like you are having a blast!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Katie! I'm missing my blog friends! I'll be back soon!

      Delete
  7. I'm hoping there's a post loaded with pics coming our way :)

    ReplyDelete