Monday, January 26, 2015

Menu Plan Monday - January 26th

Happy Monday!

I'm feeling REALLY good about my menu this week!  Not too much pasta..., not too much ground beef...A few new recipes that I've been wanting to try for a while...It's all good!

Sunday - Bang Bang Shrimp Pasta with Salad 

Monday - Stuffed French Bread & Fries

Tuesday - Breakfast Buffet since we haven't been able to work it in the last two weeks!  Maybe this week is the charm!!

Wednesday - YOYO

Thursday - Chicken Fried Rice

Friday - Hamburger Sliders with all the trimmings

Saturday - Date Night!

Dessert for the week: Sparkling Cider Pound Cake

What's on your menu this week?  Join us at Orgjunkie.com for more menu planning and recipe ideas!

4 comments:

  1. I'm in! What is "YOYO"?
    Thanks for introducing me to the site!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mary, YOYO stands for "You're On Your Own." Alise has tumbling that night, so everyone has to fend for themselves.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so needed YOYO nights when our girls were younger! LOL We made a chicken friend rice dish a couple weeks ago that was super yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That "Stuffed French Bread" looks so good! I'm trying to cut down on carbs, but that sounds delicious.

    ReplyDelete