Tuesday, December 23, 2014

The Tuesday Before Christmas

I'm so excited that today is my last day of work for the Christmas holidays. Notice I didn't say, "for the rest of the year."  Normally, I take off Christmas Eve through the beginning of January, but I'm saving up my days for our cruise in April, so I'm taking two long {and very much needed} weekends and just work a few days in between.  Let the holidays begin!!

Last night, Anna and I went to dinner at - where else - Genusa's!  I'm gonna turn into a big, fat piece of pasta, do y'all hear me?  I ate there last Thursday night with some friends and when I saw Anna on Saturday for my hair appointment, she said it had been a while since she'd been there, so I said, "Let's go!"  And we went!  And the food was delish and we talked non-stop for three hours!  She's so much fun!  We even got all dressed up for the night out, but I don't have a picture.

Tonight, I have a hot date with MiniMe!  We're headed to see Cirque du Soleil! I'm pretty excited about getting all dressed up with Alise and I've tried to make a big deal about it.  She's like, "whatever."  She's killing me!

I am busy working on my Christmas Eve tablescape.  We had a change of plans this year and I've decided to cook dinner for the three of us tomorrow night. I'm breaking out my Christmas china and stemware for the occassion.  I'll show you pictures next week!

Thank you so much for reading my blog.  It baffles me that anyone would care to know what goes on in our tiny corner of the world.  I have made so many friends in Blog Land and I treasure your friendship.  I hope all of you have a very Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment