Friday, December 05, 2014

Friday Top 5

Today I'm sharing my top five favorite books of 2014.  These are all amazing books that I gave a five star rating to on Goodreads (and I don't hand out five stars very often).  I love to read, but I'm also a "Book Club Drop Out."  I like the books I like.  I like the authors I like and the genres I like.  I have to be "in the mood" for a mystery or wanting a really good love story.  So maybe after Christmas, after the hustle and bustle, when winter has finally set in for the long haul, you can snuggle up on the couch with one of these great reads.

1.  Bridge to Haven by Francine Rivers

2.  The Beautiful American by Jeanne Mackin

3.  The Best of Me by Nicholas Sparks

4.  The Matchmaker by Elin Hilderbrand

5.  A Season to Remember by Caron Tinker

Have you read anything great lately?  

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment