Monday, December 01, 2014

Cyber Monday

The ONLY thing about the Monday after Thanksgiving is that it's still a good day for deals! By seven o'clock last night, I was in my pjs and sipping a Diet Coke out of a snowman hot chocolate mug wishing all the cold temperatures would return {When I went walking at five o'clock this morning, the temp was   }!! 

Honestly, I don't do a whole lot of online shopping.  Simply because I'm one of "those" people that has to hold it, touch it, feel it.  Know what I mean?  And I enjoy shopping...getting out and going to the stores.  And I know most of you that know me will be shocked when I tell you that I did absolutely NO Black Friday shopping this year!  

Yea!  I know!

So anyway.

So since I DON'T do alot of online shopping and BECAUSE I didn't shop on Black Friday, I wanted to share a few sites {and discount codes} with you for places that I just might be getting my shopping mojo on a little later today!

1.  I've mentioned Lisa Leonard on my blog before and I really, really love her Christmas ornaments this year!  Check out  her website HERE and use code 'cyberlove' to get 30% off her entire shop!  There is something for every female on your list!

2.  A local boutique in town recently began selling their clothing on line.  Shop Cara's by clicking HERE.  The entire website is 25% off and there are no shipping charges today.  Use code 'ilovecybermonday' when you check out.  

3.  I don't own any of Missy Robertson's fashions.  Her line is hard to find here - if you can believe that since her family resides here in our wonderful metropolis!  Ha!  The first time I finally found her clothing line, I was at Mistletoe Market in Jackson and I found a dress that I absolutely loved!  I didn't get it because I waited and never went back to the booth because we were exhausted.  You snooze you loose, I guess.  Anyway, today on her website, use the code 'duckballs' and receive 30% off!  I like Missy's line of clothing because her clothes are more "momalistick with a flare."

4.  I shop GroopDealz like alot!  I don't always buy something, but I do visit the site nearly everyday.  Today you can get 15% off site wide with the code 'cybermonday15.'

What Cyber Monday deals are you looking for today?

No comments:

Post a Comment