Friday, October 10, 2014

Top 5 On Friday


Here's my top FIVE things I'm loving this week!

{one.}  Ever since I was a little girl, I've loved Halloween!  I don't know if it's because of the cooler temps {normally, but here in Louisiana, you never really know for sure} or the upcoming holiday season, but Halloween has always been a special time for me.  Growing up, some of my Halloween costumes were Wonder Woman {probably my favorite}, a witch, a hobo clown, a gypsy, and an old woman.  Alise thinks Halloween is pretty special, too, even though each year she gets a little older and soon she won't be dressing up anymore.  Here's a pic of me dressed as WW and her dressed up as the same last year (costumes have changed somewhat in the last thirty years!)!
Displaying photo.JPG

{two.}  I'm a chip and dip girl - especially a salsa and chip girl!   So when I saw these amazing Dip Clips this week on Jane.com (sorry, the offer has expired), I couldn't believe my eyes!  Why didn't I think of this??  This is SO cool!  I can see myself sitting in front of the TV with my dip clip!!  Love it!

{three.}  Speaking of the holidays, it's never too soon to start shopping for Christmas cards!  Do you send store-bought cards every year or do you like to send PHOTO Christmas cards?  Do you design and print your own or do you "hire out"?  Last year, I was in love with the "chalkboard theme," so we took a family picture right in front of our house, using our tripod and camera remote and it actually turned out to be one of my favorite Christmas cards (I used a seller on Etsy for the design)!



I like the idea of family photo cards, but this year, I'm leaning more towards just having Alise on our card.  As I was browsing on Etsy this week, I found this seller who does personalized hand drawn Christmas cards and I thought that was a completely different and wonderful idea!  And then I got to thinking a little bit more and remembered that my daughter takes art lessons every Tuesday, so why not get HER to design our Christmas cards this year?? Love, love, love this idea!  For posing or Christmas card ideas, click HERE and thank me later!

{four.}  Okay, so I'm cheating on this one because I kinda included it in my top 5 last week - which really ended up being my top 3, but I digress!  Anywho, I am in the shopping mood for booties!  And I think  - no, I'm pretty darn sure - I'll be ordering these babies soon!  Our store doesn't have them right now.  And I need them!  Like NOW!  I'm loving the buckles and hoping that my ghost-white ankles won't blind anyone!



Women's Mossimo® Lina Buckle Ankle Boot - Black



{five.}  In support of National Breast Cancer Awareness Month, go have those ta-tas checked out!!



Just a reminder that mammogramming your boobs is more important than instagramming them ;) | eCards

Happy Friday everyone!!  May the BEST TEAMS WIN!!!

1 comment:

  1. I am so jealous of your dip clips! I will be keeping my eye out for these. Your Wonder Woman picture didn't pull up on my computer :( but I bet that was so fun for you and Alise to look back on.

    ReplyDelete