Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Pumpkins & KISS

On Saturday afternoon, I convinced Princess Leia to ride with me to the Pumpkin Patch for our annual Halloween costume pic.  She didn't want to get out of the car.  Imagine that!  For the first year ever, she was embarrassed to be at the Pumpkin Patch dressed in her costume.  I told her if she was old enough to dress up and trick-or-treat for Halloween, she was old enough for a picture.  (I don't have many years left, folks, so I'm beginning to grasp at straws!)  There weren't that many people there - babies, in fact, that could care less what she had on.  However, she did get two compliments!




My parents had wanted Alise to spend the night Friday night, but it was our last home game and the last time for Alise to cheer with her Big Sis during the second quarter or the game, so she asked if she could come on Saturday.  While she was at my parents, Wayne and I went out to eat after the whooping Alabama gave Texas A&M that afternoon!  We were starving!!  And we wanted to try a Mexican restaurant that had just expanded.  I had actually eaten there for lunch a few weeks ago with a friend and the food was delicious!  However, Saturday night was a bust!  I was so disappointed.  But we were SO stinkin' hungry, we gobbled it right up anyway!  Who charges for extra tortillas these days??  Good grief!

Here's a picture of the outfit I wore on our date night.  I was so pumped about piecing this outfit together!  I bought the graphic KISS tee a few weeks ago when Target had them on sale.  I had been wanting a graphic tee to wear under jackets and since Mr. Horton likes KISS, I thought he might like the shirt, too.  When I showed it to him, he grinned.  I paired it with a military jacket that I bought at Target last year, skinny jeans from Forever 21 from last year and my cowboy boots (Necklace is from Charming Charlie's).  I think this will be my go-to outfit for Fall!!


On Sunday afternoon, Alise and Wayne headed to the woods!  They put out corn feeders and rode the four wheeler.  She had a great time spending time with her Daddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment