Monday, September 08, 2014

Menu Plan Monday - September 8, 2014

Hello!  And thanks for visiting our family blog from OrgJunkie!

I'll assume you're visiting because you're looking for menu ideas and recipes!  Let me suggest TWO things that might grab your attention!  First, Kelly at Kelly's Korner hosted a breakfast linkup last week!  Click HERE for some amazing new breakfast recipes to help out with the morning rush and boring cereal routine.  I submitted two really, really old posts for breakfast recipes, but they are Horton family favorites.  Click HERE and HERE for those recipes. Secondly,  I made a NEW breakfast recipe Labor Day weekend and it was a thumbs up, too! If you like cheese grits and sausage, well, this recipe has your name written all over it!  Click HERE for it!  I even mixed everything up the night before and left it in the fridge over night and it was delish!  Breakfast is a popular meal at our house and that's why you'll find it on this week's menu plan!

I'm trying TWO NEW RECIPES this week from a new blog site that I'm loving!  It's called, South Your Mouth and you can get to it by clicking HERE!  Mandy is HILARIOUS!!  Of course check out her recipe index for ideas, but don't forget about clicking on RANDOM CRAP when you have the extra time!  I've noticed alot of her recipes on Pinterest lately, too.




Monday - Mexican Monday: Quesadillas & Donna's Salsa

Tuesday - Pioneer Woman's Southern Comfort Meatballs, Cheese grits, & Green Beans

Wednesday - Broccoli Cheddar Chicken & Rice Casserole with garlic bread

Thursday - Leftovers

Friday - Breakfast Bar: Daddy Cooks

Saturday - BBQ Ribs, Baked Beans, and Loaded Potato Casserole

Sunday - Tomato Basil Soup & Grill Cheese Sandwiches

So I'm leaving with you with LOTS of ideas and recipes today for your own menu plan {hopefully : )}!  It's so easy and I really do save money when I plan.  The biggest thing is just deciding to do it.

Thanks for stopping by and HAVE A TASTY WEEK!

2 comments:

  1. PW's Meatballs are the best! I popped over from Organizing Junkie Menu linky. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PW's Meatballs are the best! I popped over from Organizing Junkie Menu linky. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete