Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Is It July or October?

Let me just say that I am LOVIN' these fall-like temps we're having right now in Louisiana!!

No complaints from me.  Bring it!

But I'm thinking it may have something to do with every little girls' obsession with 'Frozen.' Ha!

Yesterday was National Lasagna Day and as soon as I read it, my pasta craving started kicking in.  So after work, I stopped at the store and picked up a frozen lasagna.  What can I say?  At least I turned the oven on last night!  I haven't done that in a while.  Needless to say, my lasagna is much better and the frozen kind just left me still craving pasta!!

I'm missing Alise.  It's time for her to come home!  We're making plans to go to Alabama this weekend to pick her up and I can't wait to see her!  Smart mouth and all!

And I just think...if I didn't have her in my life, I probably wouldn't even have a blog!  My life revolves around her and I don't know what I would do without her.  She is the spark in our family.  She keeps us on our toes until we're nearly ready to pull our hair out {me especially}, but I love her so very, very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment