Monday, July 28, 2014

Happy Birthday Wayne!

I forgot to mention last week that Wayne's birthday was Tuesday!  A friend of mine from church makes the best cheesecakes in the world, so I asked her to make one for Wayne's special day.  I ordered him a strawberry cheesecake and it was delish!  We went out to dinner that night, but we were very disappointed with our meal.  Thank goodness for dessert back home!  We missed celebrating with Alise though!  Happy Birthday, Wayne!



Alise has been in Alabama visiting our cousins for over a week.  I'm beginning to miss her badly!  She is having SO much fun, though!  This past weekend, she got to visit the American Girl Doll store in Atlanta, go to Lego Land, and visit the Coca-Cola Museum.  Mirya is keeping the kids busy with swimming and field trips!  I'm jealous!  I can't wait to see my Baby Girl this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment