Monday, April 07, 2014

Get Your Pretty On Spring Challenge

 Style Me Spring
I mentioned last week about the Style Me Challenge that Alison is hosting on her blog, Get Your Pretty On.  You can read all about the challenge by clicking HERE!  Registration for the challenge ends this Friday and it's only $10!  Sorry.  Late registration is $15.  This is a GREAT opportunity to update your Spring wardrobe and maybe even use pieces that you currently already have!


I haven't begun to get all my pretties organized, but I plan to this week.  Most of the items on the list, I already had in my closet {Yeah!}  However, there are a few items that I intend to pass up just because I feel that the challenge may be a little too casual for me and my profession.  For instance, I'm passing on the boyfriend jeans to opt for a pair of new wedges.  My clothing purchases must work for me on the job as well as on the weekends.

So hurry!  Join the challenge and get in the mood for Spring!

P.S.  Here is some great fashion advice when choosing your Easter dress this year!  Remember, Easter is less than TWO WEEKS AWAY!

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait for all the outfits to come together!

    ReplyDelete