Friday, February 07, 2014

One Word

I know I've been mentioning alot lately about my word-of-the-year.  I consider my blog my journal as well as our family scrapbook, so you pretty much get a little bit of everything here.  And I try to be as honest as I can.  What you see is what you get.

Having said that, I'm struggling about whether or not to publish a post that I wrote yesterday just because...well, just because.  Let's just say that the circumstances that I wrote about do not paint me in a very good light, but it's about how God is using my WOTY in my life.  And that's the part that I really want to share.  I'll keep thinking about it.

Moving on.

Yesterday, a friend of mine shared a picture of her "WOTY" on Instagram and the things she was learning.  So I googled the phrase " One Word for One Year for a Transformed Forever" and looky what I found!  Click HERE.

This is SO GREAT, y'all!!

Consider my blog a look into my own little 50 cent notebook!

It's not too late for you to choose a word, too!  Pray about it.  Think about an area of your life that you would like to change.

One word.  One year.

1 comment:

  1. The article you posted on WOTY is exactly the one Amy sent me when she told me about doing this!

    Please ask A to assign me all the purple pieces of king cake please! ;)

    ReplyDelete