Monday, February 10, 2014

Menu Plan Monday ~ February 10th

I wasn't going to post a menu this 
week, because I was like, eh?  I'm just not in the mood to cook.  But then Friday, I was really, really, REALLY craving some pasta {and our Olive Garden burned about three weeks ago}, so I decided to get on Pinterest and check out my "Recipes Worth Trying Board" for a little Italian pinspiration.  Besides, it's been a while since I've moved a recipe to our "Horton Family Favorites Board," and what can I say?  I was game for something new.  And Italian.



Here's this week's menu: 

Sunday
Ceasar Salad
Garlic Bread

Monday
Potatoes a la Horton
Green bean bundles
Tuesday
Mexican Mix Up
Wednesday
Daddy Cooks: Breakfast
Pancakes
Bacon/Sausage
Thursday
Stir Fry a la Stouffers
Garlic Bread
Friday
Star Wars Part III, Family Night & Valentine's Day
Make-Your-Own Brick Oven Pizza
Saturday
I honestly haven't gotten that far!
Dessert of the Week
King Cake

If you've been reading my menus
for very long, you know I usually include the prior week's menu to show off and see just how well I've Betty Crocker'ed it in the kitchen the prior week.  It's called accountability, Peeps, and that's why it's called a PLAN, as well.  It's not the Bible!  But take my word for it!  

I Betty Crocker'ed it real good last week!

Check out more meal plan ideas and recipes at Orgjunkie!

Have a TASTY week!

And Happy Valentine's Day!!

1 comment:

  1. That brown sugar chicken is one of our favs- so good!! Also can I please come to your house for pizza?! Sounds so good and I'm a sucker for make your own pizza!

    ReplyDelete