Wednesday, December 04, 2013

Nothing Too Important To Report

So it looks like we're in for some super cold temps this weekend!  Yay!!  If you're a summer person, then you probably think I'm crazy for saying that, but y'all, I LOVE FALL & WINTER!!  In my opinion, if it's the holidays, then it should be COLD!  Not 80 degrees with 101% humidity!!  It was cold here Thanksgiving week, but has warmed up so much this week that my boss asked me yesterday if I had gotten my hair cut!  That's what happens to us natural curly girls!  Our hair shrinks with the humidity!

For my local peeps, I have discovered a new boutique that I think you'll love! It's called "The Twisted Peacock" and it is AWESOME!!  Look them up on Facebook!  They have all the "in" stuff right now and her jewelry is what's trending these days!  I bought a pair of those rustic leggings everyone is wearing {for a really good deal at $24}, a lace dress, a crochet tunic, and another blouse.  So, so cute stuff!

I'm still not finished with decorating the house for Christmas.  And it is driving me INSANE, but when I get home at night, I'm just not in the mood.  I would rather relax and read a book instead.  I'm hoping to get it finished this Saturday and then maybe I'll be in the mood to finish Christmas shopping, too!

I'm excited about our plans for this weekend!  Alise has a slumber party to go to on Friday, we already had a sitter planned for Saturday night, and our Sunday School party is Sunday night, so we get to have THREE date nights this weekend!  I'm a lucky woman!  We will probably just go out to dinner and try to wrap up some Christmas shopping. There just isn't a movie at the theaters that I'm dying to see.  K is keeping Alise on Saturday night and she is SO excited about that!  I asked her what she wanted me to make for supper Saturday night and she said - rather nonchalantly I might add - "Nothing.  K can just throw a frozen pizza in the oven for me."  Whell.

Have a good week!

1 comment:

  1. Hooray for sleepovers (or what I like to call free babysitting) - Sofia has one this Saturday night!

    That store sounds great! We have Francesca's and Lizard Thicket out here. Love those places!

    ReplyDelete