Tuesday, October 15, 2013

American Girl Overload

Wayne treated Alise and I to a few days in Dallas this past weekend.  Can you say, American Girl overload?  Ha!  By the end of the evening, I told Wayne that I had had all the estrogen I could stand for one day.  The store was PACKED!!  And as if I wasn't a glutton for punishment, we went BACK the next day for a doll "up do."  It was fun and Alise had an absolute BLAST!  We ate dinner Saturday night in the AG Bistro and the food was wonderful {I have to admit I was a little skeptical, but I would definitely recommend it!}!  Here are a few pics from our adventure.



Alise's three mini ice cream cone dessert.  Too cute.

Wayne and I splurged on the Brownie Sundae.  There went my diet for the week.  So yummy!

Sunday morning we went back to have "Emma's" hair done.  A cool $20 bucks!  On Saturday, we had her ears pierced so that she and Alise could be twinkies.  That was $14.

Sunday afternoon, we took Alise ice skating at the Galleria.  It was her first time and she caught on pretty quick.  I was so proud of her for trying something new {And in case you're wondering if Alise wore the same clothes the entire time we were in Dallas, the answer would be, yes, pretty much.  She forgot to bring another pair of shoes and was stuck wearing her cowboy boots all weekend.  But on Sunday, she did wear shorts instead of the skirt she wore on Saturday}.

I am glad that we got to take her to the store this weekend because it's something we've been wanting to do for a while.  Alise was out of school yesterday for Columbus Day and even though we came home on Sunday, we needed the extra day to recoop from all the estrogen!



3 comments:

  1. Estrogen overload - LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun! I bet Alise loved every minute of it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete