Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Depeche Mode

Don't ask.

Don't even ask.

Last year in August, it was KISS.

This year, Depeche Mode.

What is Mr. Horton smoking?!

Obviously, he is trying to relive his youth.

So a few weeks ago, I started thinking about my concert wardrobe {I'm actually meeting up with some of my high school friends at the concert {what are THEY smoking??} that I haven't seen in over twenty years, so yeah, I wanna look like I at least KNOW what to wear to a Depeche Mode concert}.  I was at a loss, my friends!

So what did I do?  I googled it.

Do you wanna know what people were saying they were wearing or had worn to a DM concert?  

Get this.  

A tank top and converse shoes.

Fashionista Sista, say what?

First of all, I don't do tank tops.  Secondly, I don't do converse.  Don't even OWN a pair of converse.  And third, do you honestly believe this chic would show up to see her high school friends from over twenty years ago wearing a tank top and converse?!?

Ain't gonna happen.

So what am I going to wear?

Well, seeing how it is an outside concert and Texas is still 110 degrees in September, at night, it's definitely got to be something cool!  Can you see the sweat dripping from our faces in the picture?

I found this shirt in a local boutique.  It's got a little bling and I plan to dress it up with a necklace. I'm in love with the black "pleather" sleeves!  Ha!

I just can't decide if I should wear black shorts, or.... these babies!

Ha ha ha!!  Are you surprised?  I told you camo was in!!

Depeche and camo!

What a combo!


And I wanted to show you a picture of my favorite camo outfit that I posted HERE.  I don't think taking a picture of it on my bed did it justice because it really is a cute outfit!  I actually found the shirt again in Dillard's and it had been marked down even more!

I hope you are having a great week!  Thanks for visiting and reading our blog!

4 comments:

  1. You look awesome!! Great job and I would totally rock those camo pants - but with some Heels and that cute top!! Woo Hoo!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You make me smile! I know W is loving you rocking some camo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this post!

    ReplyDelete