Tuesday, August 27, 2013

My Fashionista

Here's my Mini Me, or my Little Fashionista.  I really wanted to show you these pictures side by side, but for some really crazy reason, it wasn't an option? Anyhoo, remember "the TJ Maxx shorts?"  Well, look at the bottom pose.  Too cute!  Alise is "in" to layering and likes to wear camis under her shirts.  I just didn't want you to think it was the same shirt as in the first pic.  Ha!  Just call me annal.
Her new HOT PINK Keds came in last week, but they are about a half size too big, so I had to order another pair.  Baby Girl was dev.e.stated.  She wanted to stuff the toes with cotton and wear them to school the next day because it was a PE day.  Unfortunately, it didn't happen and back to the post office they went.  Then, Saturday morning, I had an email saying that they did not have the new order in stock, so I had to break the news to her.  Then, on Sunday afternoon, a representative from Keds called me and said that they had had a computer glitch and the shoes would be shipping within a few days.  So, now Alise is all smiles again!

Thank goodness!

It was touch and go there for a few days with no hot pink Ked tenny shoes in sight!

This week's peprally theme is "Super Heroes" and Alise is SOO excited!  Her Big Sis this year is WONDERFUL! She's actually one of Alise's babysitters so this weekend, Alise got the "inside scoop" about the peprally when K came over to babysit.  Alise has decided she wants to go as Wonder Woman, so last night, we played around with a few things.  She is bound and determined that I'm going to find her some red boots before Friday.

I hate to break it to ya, Little Sister, but that ain't gonna happen!



I found this last weekend when I was cleaning out the spare bedroom.  "Someone" had forgotten that he bought it when we were in Alabama in June.  So of course, I reminded him.  Then the same "he" preceeded to put the stupid thing over the fire screen in our living room.


Ain't gonna happen.

I hate to break it to ya, Mr. Horton, as much as I love my Crimson Tide, that flag ain't going in our living room!!

1 comment: