Thursday, August 29, 2013

College Colors Day

Hi Friends!

Don't forget to sport your "Favorite College Colors" tomorrow!!
I don't know about you, but I AM SOOOO READY FOR FOOTBALL SEASON!!!  I am so excited to see my Crimson Tide play!!  I will be wearing red loud and proud tomorrow!!

So do you have big plans for the weekend?  I hope you didn't forget that it's actually a 3 day Labor Day Vacay {If so, how could you forget??}!  I thought I might work on Monday after our family left, but I decided to take the whole darn day.  I haven't been off work since July 4th {that seems like AGES ago!}.

Like I said, our Cousins from Alabama are headed our way tomorrow afternoon and we are so excited to see them!  Mirya and I are planning to have a spread of food ready by game time on Saturday afternoon!  It's going to be a GREAT time!

I'll be back next week with a menu and TALL tales of third grade homework.

Hope your team wins!

1 comment:

  1. Hooray for football! Smoking a turkey breast and having roasted corn on the cob and baked potato salad and some sorta brownie! Of course I'll have the meat and that's about it :( Oh well!! So happy it's "fall"!!

    ReplyDelete