Thursday, August 01, 2013

Anyone Looking For A New Dress?

I am in love with this dress!  So much so that I really want to see it go to another Fashionista!  I thought I would try to sell it on my blog first before I Ebay'ed it.

The picture really doesn't do the dress justice.  It is mint green with a white lace overlay.  Zips up the back and is a size medium.  Worn only once {there's a story coming}.  I paid $40 for it.  Will sell for $20.  Share the love if you know someone that might be interested. I can send more pictures if you're interested as well.

Here's the story:  I bought this dress off the sale rack to wear to a wedding rehearsal dinner.  Love, love, LOVED this dress the moment I saw it.  But something happened from the Saturday I bought it and a few Sundays later when I eventually wore it to church {didn't make it to the rehearsal dinner}. Either the dress shrunk TREMENDOUSLY or I gained alot of back fat in only a few weeks!  I can still wear the dress, but after zipping it up, I feel like I can barely breath.  And as much as I love it, it's just uncomfortable to wear.  Mr. Horton thinks I may have accidently bought the wrong size because it fit in the dressing room.  And the sale was a "final sale," so I couldn't return the dress.  So, if you are interested in it, please know that it may run a little small up top.

And speaking of clothes, and chevron t-shirts, hop on over to my new blog friend, Jennifer, and leave a comment to win a MONOGRAMMED chevron t-shirt.  Go here for the giveaway. I really, really wanna win that!!

I walked in Hobby Lobby this week and got Fall Fever.  Nearly all their Fall things are out {and 40% off this week} and I kid you not, they were putting Christmas stuff on the shelves!  Anyhoo, today is the first day of August {Gosh, it has gone by fast!} and I am really dreading this month and the hotter days ahead.  

I may just have to spend the entire month of August in the pool!

3 comments:

  1. Ok Fall I can handle - Christmas - NO WAY! Cute dress but this bosom would never fit! Very cute looks like it came from a Francesca's? Love that store.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually, it came from a local boutique that I love to shop at!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG I have Fall fever too! Big time!!!

    ReplyDelete