Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Please Pray

I am asking for prayers for my Best Friend, Angie.  If you have been reading my blog, you know that we went to Baton Rouge this weekend to celebrate the marriage of her son on Saturday.  That morning, I received a text from Angie's husband that her dad had passed away at 12:15 AM.  Angie has handled this ebb of emotions so handily; I admire her so much, but she and her family will still face dark days ahead.  Please pray for her and her family in the coming days.
I am behind on reading blogs and posting due to the events that have happened over the last four days.  We just got in from the funeral in Alabama late last night.  I will try to catch up soon.

1 comment:

  1. Praying for your friend! I know how difficult it is. She will really need you in the coming weeks.

    ReplyDelete