Thursday, June 06, 2013

New Jewelry

A few weeks ago, my friend Leigh texted me with a monogram question.  Long story short, her sister was getting married and Leigh wanted to get her a monogram necklace.  I texted back, asking where she was getting the necklace from, because I had been wanting one, too.  All the "younger" girls are wearing them here.  She told me she was ordering it from GroopDealz, so of course I went to the website to check it out. 

And what did I do next?

Well, I ordered myself a monogram necklace, of course!  The price was too reasonable to pass up!  I ordered the design in sterling silver and I am very pleased with how it turned out.


And speaking of jewelry, for those of you that are Pandora fans, they have come out with a new BANGLE bracelet that you can also put the charms on.  Wayne and Alise got me one for Mother's Day and I just love it!

Have a GREAT Father's Day Weekend!

3 comments: