Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Never Ever Ever


I decided to join these girlies mentioned above in Week #2 of things I would never, ever, ever do {Personally, I think they need to put a little Southern drawl into the 'ever' part, but whatevah!  I'm game}.

I would nevah, evah, evah...

- Be caught drinking coffee.  Just give me a Diet Coke, please.  We don't even own a coffee pot!  Starbucks does not own me!

- Pass up chocolate chip ice cream.

- Jump sky high out of my lounging chair by the pool to run from a big, black bug!

- Make my kid learn her multiplication tables over her summer break.

- Say no to an Alabama v. Auburn football game.

- Pawn my wedding ring

- Wish for a three day weekend

1 comment:

  1. I am a diet coke girl too. So good, all the time!
    Helene in Between

    ReplyDelete