Thursday, January 03, 2013

Two Pics

We had a wonderful Christmas and New Year's!  We shared it with our family and friends.  Santa was oh-so good to Alise as well.  Here she is on Christmas Eve night leaving cookies and milk for Santa.
I took this picture last Sunday afternoon.  This was the first day Alise got to try out her new scooter that Santa brought.  We had a rather wet Christmas, so while her daddy and I worked outside, she practiced.  And I must say that she's getting the hang of it.  She was a little anxious at first, but she's doing great!  She looks so "growny" to me in that picture!

So what does everyone have planned for the weekend?  We are staying home, perferably in our pajamas, just chilaxin'.  I'm sure Wayne and I will work some more on cleaning out the storage building and I might even don the ol' leaf blower.  Might.  My Christmas stuff WILL be in the attic by Sunday night.

Have a GREAT weekend!  Stay warm!!

Only 17 more days till my birfday!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! What a nice gift. There are times that I wish we had a flat area for Katie to play around with her bike or a scooter. I'm glad Santa was good to y'all. We also had a very wet Christmas and New Years.

    Katie & I are getting over a cold, so we've stayed in all weekend and watched football. We are counting down the hours to the BCS Championship. Woo Hoo!! Doug decided that he is going to take off Tuesday. I'm glad, he never takes off.

    Y'all have a great week and we'll be tweeting tomorrow. :)

    ReplyDelete