Tuesday, January 08, 2013

Sometimes Ya Just Gotta Try New Things

I've been having so much trouble with Blogger this past year and the deal with not being able to post pics now is just the icing on the cake! So, I'm actually typing this right now from my iPad. I downloaded the FREE google blogger app and Walla!! Here I am!! Of course, it is definitely not the same as typing from a regular computer so I don't know how this new idea will last, but we'll see!

Baby Girl made all A's again this 9 weeks!! We are Sooo proud of her! Here she is with her report card! Her awards ceremony is tomorrow.







1 comment:

  1. Hey Laura! Glad to see an update from you. :) I was having problems posting pics with blogger too. I bought storage awhile back, so knew that wasn't the problem. I ended up seeing on someone else's blog the recommendation to use Google chrome instead of Internet Exp and that worked for me. Good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete