Monday, January 07, 2013

Roll Tide!!

Unfortunately, I am still unable to post pictures.  I had the PERFECT post to wish my BAMA boys good luck in tonight's BCS Championship game against Notre Dame.  But alas, Blogger will simply NOT cooperate {Too much Downton Abbey, perhaps?  Thanks to my friend, Leigh Pevehouse!  More on that subject on another day.}.

I would LOVE to receive an early birthday present from my favorite Bama player, Kenny Bell.  Kenny played for Rayville High School and has become a friend of ours.  We support him whole heartedly.  He recently graduated from the University of Alabama in December and broke his leg in the Auburn game.  I continue to be amazed by his speedy recovery and would love nothing more than to see him play in tonight's game!  Whether or not the coaches and trainers allow him to play continues to be a mystery.  My birthday would be nearly complete if I saw #7 suited up and catching a pass in the end zone!!

Tonight, Miami bleeds CRIMSON!!  Roll Tide, y'all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment