Tuesday, December 04, 2012

Ms. Claus


Maybe this is the picture I should have used on our Christmas card this year? 

This was Ms. Sassy Santa this morning before school.  I picked up this oh-so cute skirt at Claire's a few weeks ago {and they're all gone - I looked again on Sunday}.  Alise has been dying to wear it to school and since the weather is in the 70's here {Yuck!} I told her as long as she could find a shirt, she could wear it.  Don't tell her, but I think she looks really cute!!

Speaking of Christmas cards, are should be out later this week!  I just received the final proof back today.  One of my favorite things about Christmas is getting the cards in the mail.  I already have one cabinet door full of cards!

We have been SOOO busy lately!  We're headed to Alabama this weekend and I'm in the process of planning the 2nd Annual Ugly Christmas Sweater Party!  It's gonna be alot uglier this year!!  Haha!

I hope you are enjoying the holidays!

1 comment:

  1. O.M.GOODNESS! She looks adorable in that skirt, so cute. Can't wait to see you. Don't look for cooler weather here because we are as hot as y'all are down there. Ugh! For heaven's sakes, it's December and we are having October weather. It's been in the mid 60s to 70s all week. Forecasts are showing a change by Sunday night, cooler temps headed our way. Yay! FINALLY!

    ReplyDelete