Thursday, November 15, 2012

Updates

Two updates from my last post:

1.  Wayne nearly tried to burn the house down this morning when he was filling the fireplace back up with wood before work.  I woke up to the smell of smoke.  Apparently, the flew was not open all the way and smoke was beginning to escape the fireplace and come back into the house.  Talk about a wake up call!  Thank goodness he was still home, because I would have no idea what to do.  Baby Girl slept through the whole thing.  Now would probably be a good time to teach her about fire safety and what to do if the house caught on fire.

2.  I FOUND A LEOPARD COAT AND IT IS TO DIE FOR!!!  Love, love, my new coat!!  Just when I finally gave up, I found it!  Yay me!

Baby Girl is sick and not feeling well.  She is in the beginning stages of the croup.  I know how she feels because I use to suffer from the croup every season change at her age, too.  I told her if she could just make it two more days!  I called Dr. Stanley's office this morning and the nurse called back suggesting Allegra and Robatussin CF.  Personally, I don't think this will work just because our history has always been that we needed a steroid, but we'll try it a few days and see.  I certainly don't want her to be sick during Thanksgiving next week!

THE TREE IS UP!!  The lights are on and the mesh ribbon is on!!  It's beginning to look like Christmas around our house and Alise can't wait for Jack the Elf to come back this year for a visit! 

Now, if I could just get some Christmas shopping started!!

No comments:

Post a Comment