Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Better Days

Baby Girl and I woke up headache free this morning if you can believe that!  Her eyes were still a little peekid, but she ate a good breakfast and I sent her on to school and told her to take it easy.  She was still awake at 9:00 last night when I went to bed, so she and Wayne switched beds and I think once she got comfortable in our bed, she was out again.  She woke up smiling and almost back to her old self.

I bought THE cutest coat this weekend at Mistletoe Market, and since finding it, I think the days of looking for a leopard swing coat are over.  It is a deep purple with ruffles on the front and sleeves. It's a light wool and I am in love!!  Love, love, love this coat!!  The seller had them in all colors.  Wayne wanted me to get the red one, but I already have a red coat.  The chartreuse one was super cute, too!  I tried to post a picture, but for some reason I can't get it to load.  Maybe I'll get it to work soon.

Last night, Wayne built our first fire of the season.  I had forgotten how much I enjoy our fireplace even if does look awful to me.  We like to build a fire and leave the doors open on the front while we watch TV in the evenings.

Home Sweet Home!

No comments:

Post a Comment