Monday, November 05, 2012

A Little Bit of Everything

I wanted to share two website that I've "discovered" over the past few weeks that I am In. Love. With.  The first one is, It's a Cowgirl Thing.  I'm loving all the vintage cowgirl lines these days with the lace and boots and the big chunky jewelry and this website does not disappoint.  I actually came across it when I googled "cheetah" if you can believe that!  I even ordered this leopard tunic and I LOVE it!  Can't wait to layer it and wear with leggins this fall and winter!!  If a little more "modern" {or vintage} clothing line is what you're looking for, try Mod Cloth.  I could spend all day just looking at everything on that site!  And the coats are to die for! 

I don't know if you've noticed or not, but an extremely popular pattern this year is Chevron.  It looks like thisThe pattern comes in all assorted colors, of course.  Just this weekend, I was in Paul Michaels and ran into an old friend who was sporting an orange chevron blouse.  Orange is definitely not my color, but the blouse was oh-so cute on her!  She told me she got it at a trendy boutique located in Baton Rouge called, Rodeo.  All my LSWho friends probably already know about this little secret-of-a-place, but I thought I would whisper it here, just in case.  Sometimes the chevron patterns can be a little too "busy," but I'm asking Santa Baby for something in that pattern for Christmas!

I'm still working on all our Disney pictures and hope to get a post up soon.  See, the thing is, most of our Disney pictures are on my ipad and I've got to email them to myself and then save them and then post them here, so as soon as I get some time to do all that, I will.

Make sure you let your voice be heard tomorrow by voting in the Presidential election!!  SO important, peeps!  Actually, I early voted a few weeks ago and it was the longest two hours of my entire life, but I did it!  You should do it, too!  My motto is, if you don't vote, you have no reason to complain!

Our sweet friend, Amy {who kept Alise from the time she was six weeks old}, took our Christmas pictures this weekend at Black Bayou {Wayne and Alise's second trip of the week because Alise had a field trip earlier in the week}.  She told me they turned out great and I can't wait to see them!  She's putting the final touches on them now.  In the meantime, I'm shopping Etsy for Christmas cards.  Have you finished your Christmas cards yet?

1 comment:

  1. There is a Rodeo in Ruston now! And you can like them on facebook. CUTE stuff!

    ReplyDelete