Thursday, September 06, 2012

Thursday

I went to bed last night at 8:30 y'all! I was in my red chair reading on my ipad, Wayne was in the recliner waiting for a call back from our school's swim coach and watching the Cowboy game on TV, and the longer I sat there, the sleepier I got! I went and got in the bed and tried to read again, but I just couldn't keep my eyes open! So, I gave up, turned off the lamp and slept until 4:00 this morning. I dozed until 6. I think this past weekend has finally caught up with me! Even now, I have a very bad headache.

Speaking of this weekend, check out Mirya's blog for more pictures from their Labor Day weekend visit.

Swim Coach. Wayne and I have been trying to encourage Alise to join the swim team at school. Not that she's a fantastic swimmer or anything, but just to be a part of a school sport because most kids her age aren't. The swim team is the only sport that she can join now at her age. She has been VERY leery about it. Eddie - the Coach - is a personal friend of ours and Wayne called him last night, but he wasn't home. The first swim practice is Saturday morning and he plans to take her to it just so she can see what they actually do. Poor Baby! We have totally brain-washed her with the Olympics!! She saw all the races on TV and now thinks that she will have to swim 100 yards!

I also signed Alise up yesterday for art classes. Baby Girl has been begging me to take art classes since she saw a flyer about it at summer camp. So I called yesterday and she has her first class on Monday at 5:30 to see if she likes it. I honestly don't know what kind of crack I was smoking yesterday at lunch when I made the call because we are already cheering two nights a week, now maybe even the swim team {season won't last long}, and now I'm throwing in art {possibly} once a week. We'll see.

Our weekend is suppose to cool down! Can't wait for "leggings weather"!! Have a good one!

1 comment:

  1. I think I know what you mean. I have felt like I've been dragging an anchor all week. I got everything done that I planned on doing, but oh my gosh.

    Please tell Alise that we wish her the best of luck at the swim practice. I know she'll do great!

    Have a great weekend.

    ROLL TIDE!

    ReplyDelete