Monday, September 03, 2012

Labor Day Weekend

We were so stinking excited to see our Alabama cousins this weekend!  They got to our house late Friday night and the fun never stopped!  We went to bed late, slept late, stayed in our pjs a little longer than usual, swam {the kids were in the pool before 9 AM Saturday morning}, got tattooed, shopped, ate, and ate, and ate, and then ate some more!  Good times with family!


And of course!  Our weekend would NOT be complete without an Alabama win against Meeeechigan Saturday night in "Jerry Jones' World"!!  Way to go, #7, Kenny Bell!!  Alabama games are so much funner {I know that's not a word, but it sounds good!} to watch with our family!  Everyone cheers for the home team!


Unfortunately for me, I had to go in to work today.  I took off Friday to stay home with Alise since her school was out for Hurricane Isaac.  After Doug, Mirya, and the kids left, I was running around the house like a rat on crack looking for a certain Social Studies study guide that two people {not me!} seemed to have "lost" between last Wednesday night and this morning.  At about 9:30, I get a call at work saying, "Mama, I found my study guide!  It was in my other backpack that I took to Nana's last week {Thursday}."  Everything has it's place in my world and when it gets rocked, things aren't good.  So needless to say, Alise is ready for her two tests that she was suppose to have late last week.

I hope you had a fabulous Labor Day Weekend!

2 comments:

  1. What a fun labor day! Bummer you had to work today. Glad Alise found her study guide. I know what you mean when you can't find something you know was there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We did have a good time. Thank you for being such a gracious hostess with the mostess. :) I think we all had a great weekend (as Doug would say) because Auburn LOST and Alabama WON! Whoop Whoop!

    ROLL TIDE Y'ALL!!!

    ReplyDelete