Tuesday, September 04, 2012

Hot, Hot, Hot!

It's HAWT, y'all!!  It's September for cryin' out loud!  Where's the cooler temps?  The heat index was 105-110 today and I felt for my favorite UPS man being out in it!  Bless his heart in that brown uniform!

Miss Janice is giving away chili!  Yep!  You heard me right!  Chili!  If I win, I'm gonna turn the A/C down low and enjoy!

Confessions of a Cookbook Queen is giving away a $100 Chuck E. Cheese giftcard. Stop by and leave her a comment. Who couldn't use that? Does it come with free babysitting services, too?


Now I need to vent.  If you have a blog that has one of those "character thingies," on them in order to leave comments, please take it off!! I CAN'T COMMENT ON YOU BLOG!!   And NO!  I AM NOT A ROBOT!!  I can't tell you how many blogs I've tried to leave comments on today that has that stupid thing on there.  Oh, well.  You snooze you loose.  You won't get comments from me!  Oh, dear!  I sound like Semi-Slacker!

I've made a decision.  I think.  There will be no Halloween party for Alise and her classmates this year at our house.  Our Disney trip the week before Halloween is just cramping our party fever this year.  Sorry.

Thank God today is Tuesday and not Monday!

1 comment:

  1. I don't understand. What character thingies? Do I have them? Well, obviously not since you did leave me a comment. Hmmm! I'm curious.

    I wished we could go to Disney with you, but Doug's silence tells all. He is back looking a SUVs. I think he's got a FEVAH. Now, he has gone from looking at Acadia's to the new Nissan Pathfinder. There goes our Summer vacation.

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete