Thursday, September 13, 2012

New Blogs Please

I need some help. I need some new blogs to read!! Since my blogging funk this Spring & Summer, I've culled down my personal blog reading list and much to my {very} disappointment, some of my favorite bloggers seem to be going through the same funk because they are no longer updating their blogs. I've made so many friendships through blogging so now..... I need new ones! Leave me a comment or email me your favorite blogs. If I get enough response, I'll post a list here in a few weeks.

We seem to be getting back in the swing of things with school...got us a game plan and expectations down. The only thing missing is coming up with menu plans and ideas for easy{ier} suppers. We've decided to let Alise take art on Mondays so now, our only "free" night of the week {if you want to call it that} is Wednesday {It felt so good to have NOTHING to do last night!}. The problem I'm having is what to fix for supper. Monday night was a disaster because I depended on Wayne to finish the shrimp casserole. But Monday's are also his heavy volume days and so he didn't get home in time to finish it {I had cut and diced all the vegetables up the night before so all he had to do was put it together}. We still didn't end up eating until nearly 8:00. And for my own personal sanity, Alise has to be in bed by 8:00! Wayne already thinks that we eat out too much on the weekends, so I'm trying my best to come up with a plan for supper times.

I'll figure it out.

Eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment