Wednesday, September 05, 2012

Fall TV Schedule

What will you be watching this Fall? I can't wait for the new shows to start!! I have nothing to live for right now but "Master Chef" on Tuesday nights and that is about to come to end as well.

Here are a few shows that I'm looking forward to this Fall:

Chicago Fire - Hunk alert!

Elementary - A spin-off of Sherlock Holmes and who doesn't like Lucy Lui?

Emily Owens M.D. - Not sure about this one yet, but it's worth mentioning since the actress starring in the show is Meryl Streep's daughter.

Malibu Country - Reba again? Maybe not so much.

Nashville - Move over Reba! This is the show that I am most excited about! I really hope it's as good as the previews!!

Vegas - Oh, and who could forget this one? Angie and I will be drooling over Dennis Quaid!! Yes, ma'am!!

As for returning shows, Wayne and I are counting down the days until Revenge starts again. Oh, good grief! If you didn't start with this show last season, RUN - do not walk! - to your nearest Netflix place and get the first season. So, so stinking good!! Or better yet, I think you can even watch the episodes online. Do it and thank me later!



1 comment:

  1. We're actually getting rid of TV...I know, the SHAME. LOL! But -- since Direct TV upped their prices, we just see the need to continue to pay for it. All I watch is Reality TV, and I probably shouldn't waste my time on it. The boys will have to live with Netflix, Hulu (I'll pay for that probably), the Wii, the XBox, and the PS3. LOL! :)

    ReplyDelete