Monday, August 13, 2012

Olympic Mania

So did you watch the closing ceremonies last night of the Olympics?  I wasn't sitting in front of the TV the entire time, but I did get to see the Spice Girls {Yay!} and George Michael {who is looking much older these days!}.  Actually, by the time the track and field events start, I'm kinda burned out, but Wayne never missed a night of checking the medal count!  Hubs was all about some Olympics this summer!  So proud of the USA and all their wins!!

I've been working on my "First Day of School" gifts for Alise's teacher and classmates.  I've missed my creative mojo.  I'll share what I'm doing for her friends, but because some certain teacher likes to read our family blog, I'll have to wait to show you her gift!

I thought this idea was so cute and such an inexpensive way to say, "Welcome Back!"

If only I could find my hole punch!

1 comment: