Monday, June 25, 2012

Summer Time Fun

The original plan was for Wayne and I both to be off this week.  But then we got the crazy idea to take a some certain seven year old to Disney in October and I decided that I needed to save up some vacation days for that fun trip and the holidays. So I decided to only take today and Friday off.

And then the plan was to go to Jackson today and do a little shopping and eat at our favorite restaurant, P.F. Changs, but all that changed at like 11:30 last night {must to the dismay of our seven year old}.

So.....we decided to hang out at the pool today instead and we had a blast!  Alise and I went for pedicures at 9:30 and as soon as we got back home, we were at the pool!


And I realize it probably looks like I don't have a bathing suit on in these pics, but I assure you, I do.  My new favorite blue one {strapless} that I got at Penny's for $42 thank you very much.  Ha!
And....the aftermath of my cannon ball....
And just for the record, tonight's menu: Taco Soup {using leftover taco meat} and brownie ala mode.  I could SOOO get use to staying home!!

2 comments:

  1. It looks like you guys had a blast! Alise's birthday pictures were great! Love your tv and the cook shack! Awesome! I am sorry I missed you on my Orange Beach trip. We had to hurry back to Russellville. My Dad is not doing well at all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been so far behind on my blog reading lately! Just catching up! So excited y'all are going to Disney! I'm jealous that you will be there in October when the weather is great and we are going to be suffering in the August heat! But we still can't wait!!! And happy late birthday to Alise!

    ReplyDelete