Thursday, April 12, 2012

Two Things That Revolve Around Food

Today is "National Grilled Cheese Day!"

And I'm sooo hungry right now that I could eat ten of them!!

I started back walking last week and watching what I eat and I haven't lost a. single. pound. Zero.

The second thing is that yesterday, I heard on the radio that Snickers has been voted the favorite candy bar. I'm not a Snickers kind of girl, but M&Ms was voted #2, so I'm certainly okay with that. Lurve me some M&Ms!! And just for your curiosity, Reece's Peanut Butter cups were voted #3. That's Wayne's favorite candy.

So yeah! I could eat ten grilled cheese sandwiches and a couple of packages of M&Ms today and I would be feeling GREAT!

Or sick.

1 comment:

  1. I hate the beginnings of diets. We started Weight Watchers this week and I am famished!

    ReplyDelete